On the eve of the anniversary of the Day of the complete liberation of Leningrad from the fascist blockade (January 27, 1944) theater named after Arkady Raikin hosted a performance of the play “When We Were Young” (dir. Yuri Galtsev), which is dedicated to the generation of winners: patriots, fighters for their country and a brighter future.
Participants of the “Multidimensionality of Culture” project were also invited to watch the play.
“Multidimensionality of Culture” is a new socio-cultural project that has been implemented by the Institute for Cultural Programs since January 2022. The aim of the project is to attract young people aged 16 to 35 with health limitations to visit cultural institutions in St. Petersburg on a regular basis.
The most important tasks of the project are:
- Socialization of people with special needs;
- Creation of a psychologically comfortable environment in cultural organizations;
- Adaptation of the existing infrastructure and development of cultural programs to receive visitors with disabilities;
- Creation of specially designed activities that promote communication with healthy peers;
- Involvement of volunteers in inclusive projects;
- Improving the professional skills of employees of cultural organizations to work with people with disabilities.