8, Rubinstein Street
St. Petersburg, 191025
Tel./Fax: +7 (812) 312-95-72
International and Regional Collaboration
The Institute for Cultural Programs develops and strengthens regional and international collaboration in the fields of culture and science, attracting the attention of an international audience to St. Petersburg.
- Issue publications about St. Petersburg cultural life, which are available in print and electronically in both Russian and English, and distribution in Russia and abroad
- Joint educational projects on art management with Sibelius Academy Continung Education, Helsinki
- Supply of information about cultural events to St. Petersburg’s city government website
- Participation in international seminars and conferences
- Preparation of applications and applying for grants of international organizations
The Institute offers information and PR support to projects aimed at increasing the role of arts and culture in regional economic development and attracting the attention of an international audience.
The Institute assists the development of professional communications between authorities, state and public cultural institutions, NGO’s, and business sector organizations.
The Institute for Cultural Programs carries out the development, coordination, information and PR-support projects aimed at strengthening the role of culture in regional economic development and attraction of global attention to St. Petersburg and North-West region of Russia.
The Institute promotes the development of professional communication between the state and public organizations, cultural institutions and business sector.
Projects in 2016
More about the projects