8, Rubinstein Street
St. Petersburg, 191025
Tel./Fax: +7 (812) 312-95-72
The Institute for Cultural Programs functions as an arts and culture information center for the promotion of an information infrastructure in the city. Through the application of modern information technology, the ICP has been able to assemble, systematize, and disseminate information effectively.
In order to inform the city government and the public about cultural life in St. Petersburg, the ICP periodically distributes relevant materials.
The ICP issues various publications, which are available both in print and electronically, in both Russian and English,:
- St. Petersburg Next Year: A Calendar of Events
- St. Petersburg Next Month: A Calendar of Cultural Events
- St. Petersburg Next Month: Professional Contacts in Culture
- Culture of St. Petersburg in Figures
- North-West Russian Calendar of Events
- St. Petersburg International Economic Forum. Culture & Events
- Exhibitions in St. Petersburg Museums
- Saint Petersburg Cultural Space
The ICP coordinatesf information content and continually updates the Committee for Culture’s website. The ICP also supplies St. Petersburg City Government’s website with information about arts events.
The ICP develops and maintains databases on St. Petersburg’s libraries and museums, renovation projects, and other cultural statistics for the Committee for Culture: "St. Petersburgs Cultural Life," “Libraries of St. Petersburg," “Museums of St. Petersburg”, “Cultural Institutions of St. Petersburg”, “Labour Report,” “Toponymy (The Origins of Place Names)”